Apply for RPL
This application form is for aircraft maintenance engineer workers, trainees and apprentices who are seeking Recognition for Prior Learning to add or upgrade qualifications under Part 147 toward an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence.
To apply, you must be an Australian citizen or resident with Australian qualifications and experience.
By clicking on the Agree & Send button to submit this application, I declare that:-
- I understand that this application is non-binding and does not commit the course provider to offer me a place in any programme.
- I have read and understood the Programme Guide and / or otherwise sought sufficient information to make an informed programme selection and I understand the financial commitment, inclusions and exclusions of my selected programme.
- I understand that by submitting this application, I give my permission for ICAT and / or its authorised agents to make contact with me via electronic mail and SMS messages; obtain additional education records (enrolment, assessment, certification) from third parties, if required; discuss all aspects of my booking with my agent (if agent is nominated); use photographs and information about me in print, broadcast and electronic media including the Internet, if relevant, unless I request otherwise in writing.
- I declare that I have sufficient funds to undertake the programme for which I am applying including the costs of traveling, accommodation and living.
- I declare that the information provided in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I accept that I may be refused enrolment if it becomes evident that any information or supporting documentation provided is incomplete or false.
Check the course details to make sure this is the course for you. We recommend that you also consult with your local aviation authority to ensure that you understand the cost and procedure for converting your overseas aviation qualifications upon your return home.
Check the Requirements section to make sure you meet the criteria to enter the course. If you need to upgrade your English or your academic background, no problem, we can package these in.
If you are not a resident or citizen, you need to make sure you are eligible to get a student visa, so visit the website of the Australian Immigration Department and check the requirements for getting a student visa here.
If you are applying for a student visa, you will need to demonstrate that you have plenty of money to afford the course and the cost of living. Studying in Australia is a major financial investment so please do not undertake the course if this will cause you financial hardship. You should have at least enough money to cover the full cost of the course plus travel and the cost of living and insurance for your entire stay. Please visit our the Australian Government Study In Australia website here>> for further guidance.
If you are eligible to join this course and you have your funding ready, applying is easy! Our simply online application form includes a Quick Guide section. Please read the guide first so you have everything correctly prepared before applying. After reading the guide, just contact us if you have any questions. Click the “Apply Now” button below to go to the application form and guide.